We have just released version b5fa646 of Unee-t Case.
Please note that this is still a PILOT/Alpha version.
Capability to invite a non user to a case during case creation:
- During case creation, if you choose a role that is not assign to any person yet, you can now invite a non user directly.
- After clicking on the ‘ADD CASE’ button, the case is created
- The case is updated when the invitation is sent to the new person via email.
- The new person receives an email with a ‘magic link’ to access the case.
- The ‘magic link’ sends the invited person directly to Unee-T. No need to download or install anything. The invitee just has to enter his/her first and last name.
- The new person can start collaborating on the case and enters his first message
- The invitor (Leonel, the agent) see the message and the conversation can start
- The invited user (Franck, the tenant) can see the messages in real time.
Why this new functionality?
This functionality is specifically designed for Property Management companies, Real Estate agent or contractors who often receive information about an issue in a unit via email, SMS, WhatsApp or over the phone.
With this functionality, they now can:
- Copy the text of the email, SMS, or Message in Unee-T.
- Add a title/summary to the case.
- Easily add the person who sent you the message to the Unee-T case.
- Make sure that all the information about all the cases are stored in one central place: Unee-T.
- Send a confirmation to the case reporter that they have acknowledged their issue and that they are working on it,
- Allow them to ask for more details, pictures, solution, next steps, etc.
- Enable everybody to track progresses and add more information to the case as time passes and as they move towards a solution to the issue.
Better customer satisfaction and better case management for a faster resolution of the case!
Display all the cases (open and close) in the landing page:
The landing page now lists all the cases (open and closed) in which you have a role in.
Bug Fix and other improvements:
- Fix bug that prevent user to change a case status to RESOLVED.
- Improve performance when fetching the list of cases associated to a user.